Cremation Planning Checklist
What Everybody Should Know About Pre-Planning
Pre-planning your final arrangements can be such a wonderful way to help your loved ones through a difficult time and ensure your final wishes are carried out. In the initial days after someone passes, it can be hard to think about all of the things that need to be done. No one wants to find themselves sitting in a funeral home talking to someone about what their loved one might have wanted, especially if they aren’t sure.
If you haven’t discussed your final arrangements with your family, you risk leaving them with a difficult decision and an unexpected expense during an emotional time. And depending on the family, debating what you may have wanted can be quite stressful when more than one family member has a strong opinion. By planning your own arrangements, however, your family can have peace of mind knowing the arrangements are just what you had hoped for.
We’ve put together a basic checklist for what you need to do to make this happen. It’s easier than you think!
First: Make Arrangements (No Need to Leave Home)
- Think about what you want and what you want your loved ones to remember when the time comes.
- Chat with one of our team members who can walk you through the process and explain the options available to you.
- You’ll be able to make arrangements all from your phone or computer.
- Choose which payment plan is best for you. Usually you can pay over several years if you want while still guaranteeing today’s prices.
- You’ll fill out some basic information and answer a few questions. All of the documentation will be emailed to you to sign electronically.
- You’ll receive digital and hard copies a little later. It’s that simple! The insurance company will take care of everything when the time comes.
Next: Inform Key Family and Friends.
- Tell them where to find your important documents.
- If you’ve chosen cremation, include what you’d like to have happen with your ashes. There are several choices, and some people even choose multiple options.
Last: Decide on a Memorial Service
- Do you imagine having something private and more intimate? Or something larger and more traditional? While we don’t offer services, someone from our team will be happy to talk through the different options available and guide you to the right place for help with planning that.
We’re always here to help answer questions you might have or to talk through things that will help guide you down the right path. Give us a call at 513-991-1369 or email us at email@example.com. At Best Cremation Service we promise high quality service and transparent pricing up front, arranged alongside our concierge team.
Our Trusted, Simple Process
Know exactly what you’ll get, for the price of cremation you see online.
No funeral home visit required, everything can be done remotely.
Receive the best value available, from a provider you can trust.
Everything You Need, Included For $1196.04
Your family deserves the best experience without the pressure. We will never upsell you on the things you don’t need. We provide a truly affordable and dignified cremation.
We’re here when you need us.
If you have questions, or are interested in our services, we invite you to contact us.
Get In Touch
If you would like a copy of our full, free, shareable guide to cremation planning, please just share your contact information below and we will send it to you right away.